Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sidewalk Sales!!

Hellooo! I've got good news for all you bargain hunters out there! The Etsy Twitter Team is having a Sidewalk Sales event all this week! We have a wonderful a wonderful variety of sellers involved--I'm sure you will find something to smile about! Just click the pic above and it will bring you to the place with links to all the shops and the sales they are running. Have fun shopping!

Lucky 7 Bird Bag


I am running a FREE SHIPPING Special (on all purchases totalling over $20)---

Free Shipping to anywhere in the US and Half-price Shipping for International packages.

PLUS! each packages will get a special little free "thank you" gift tossed in, because we all love to get a little something extra, right?!

Go ahead and make your purchases, put "Etsy Twitter Rocks" in the note to seller, and I will refund the shipping fees back to your Paypal asap.

Monkeying Around Keychain Wallet

Red Roses for a Blue Birdy


Simple Bluebird Bag
Simply Blue Bird Bag

4 comments:

Tiedupmemories said...

Stopping by to say hi! Cute advertisement!I'm going to check it out! As always you have such preciouse items!!
Tracy

Junie Moon said...

Oh fun! I love bargains.

Jen said...

I love this bag!

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

I am so enchanted by your work. I wish you continued success.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin