Thanks to RabbitHollowPrims, I now have a sweet little "how did you find me" survey tacked onto my Paypal payment page! Sweet. I've had 3 transactions since I added it and so far 2 of them took the survey--pretty good #'s if you ask me.
So Karen, you may ask, just how did you go about getting a little survey on your Paypal page?? Let me tell you, it was easy as pie! (mmmm....pie......)
1) Log into your Paypal
2) Click on your PROFILE
3) Click MORE OPTIONS from the dropdown list
4) Under SELLINGPREFERENCES look down the list until you find CUSTOM
PAYMENT PAGES and click that.
5) Click OPTIONS ---> MERCHANT SERVICE OPTIONS
6) Put a check in the box for ADD A CUSTOMER SERVICE SURVEY
7) Customize your survey to ask what you want! Here's what I did, I wanted to know how people found my shop, so I asked the question
"How did you find Mrs. Kwitty's Cottage at Etsy?"
and the the responses:
Of course, you can ask whatever question and responses you want.
Remember to hit SAVE. That's it. Fun huh?
To see if anyone answers your survey, just click DETAILS on your account page and at the bottom of the page it will show you the survey results if the person took it. :o)
Hi! My name is Karen, I'm in my 40's, been married 17 years, and am a SAHM to my 2 kids who are now both in their teens. I am a creative soul--been that way from birth! I love cottagey handmade things from old to new. I have opened an Etsy shop-- Misseskwittys.etsy.com-- where I am attempting to share my goodies with the world.