Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Milestones


A fuzzy wuzzy wittle face
Originally uploaded by misseskwittys.
I reached a couple milestones today in my Etsy shop--and then passed them right up! LOL My sales reached the lofty #200 mark ***smile*** and I also hit 400 hearts (if you are not familiar with what hearts are, they are when someone likes your shop and wants to mark it so they can return to it easily, they will give you a heart--and then you will be listed under their favorites). This is really exciting for me! I remember, about 11 months ago, when I opened my little Etsy shop wondering if I was going to be able to succeed at this at all. I really was not computer savvy at all, I had just gotten my digital camera and didn't even really know how to use it yet, I'd never heard of a blog, or Flickr, or joined in on a forum thread!!! LOL!! Just goes to show you what a person can do if they put their mind to it. I am grateful to be able to do this stuff that I love--and I am grateful for all the wonderful (and I mean WONDERFUL!!!) people that I have met along the way. Hugs and Kisses all around!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! That is fantastically wonderful news! You are an amazingly talented Woman, so you go Karen! You deserve it!

*blows up balloons for your happy dancing party*

;-D

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Thanks Amber!!! The party just wouldn't be a party if you weren't there to happy dance with me!! Yeah!!!

Carrie said...

I want to dance, too!! I'll bring the music and we all can celebrate Mrs. Kwitty being so fabulous!!

WOOOOOOOOO!!!! **Dancin', dancin', DANCING!!**

I'm super proud of you and you deserve every last bit of goodness that comes your way. You are amazing and I am one of the blessed people that have got to meet you, know you, and think you are wonderful in every way. Hooray for you!! HUGS!!

Junie Moon said...

Congratulations on achieving these milestones. I'd never heard of the hearts thing before but, then again, I don't have a blog. I have been using Flickr as a sort of teeny-tiny mini-blog and that's probably as far as I'll go. By the way, you've visited me before (my Flickr name is Junie Moon) and I thank you for the lovely comments you have so graciously left for me.

Anonymous said...

On Pinky's say so, I am adding your shop to my arts blogroll.

Have a great weekend.

Mrs.Kwitty said...

LOL!!! Thanks Pinky--this is gonna be SOME Party!! Yeah! ;-} Hugs to you!!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Hi JunieMoon (you know that is one of my favorite names-- It's so fun to say! :-D) Thanks for stopping by! and you are so welcome about the comments, I meant every word of it!
Smiles, Karen

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Thanks a lot Brian :-D

As soon as Pinky gives the word, I will add you to mine.

(Just kidding *grin* I enjoyed reading your blog and drinking in all the beautiful pictures. I am sorry about your illness. Sending up prayers of comfort and healing.)

Smiles, Karen

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. Kwitty! So nice to meet you! I love your Etsy shop! The birds are my favorites!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Hi AmyElise--nice to meet you too! Thanks a lot for stopping by and for your sweet comment! Yeah!
Smiles, Karen

(Angie) Norththreads: said...

Congrats to you!!!! Wish you lived closer & we could meet in person!!
~cheers~
Ang

Blog Widget by LinkWithin