Thursday, July 30, 2009

And the winner is.....

" Mommmmy.....isn't this the night you were going to do the drawing for the Page Percher?"
"Why yes it is, my little fur baby--thanks for reminding me!"


"Now...who will help me?? Wait, wait...no need to argue my two Sweeties, I think we will just go ahead and draw 2 names tonight!! So each of you reach on in and draw a name."



(it is really not that hard to please these two!! *giggle* )

"Who did you pick, Mark??" LENORE from A Vintage Obsession!!


"And, who did you pick Linds??" LISA from Groggy Froggy!!

Congrats to both of you!! Thanks to all who played along...I always enjoy doing these !

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Yes!!! Linds is my new best friend. :) Thank you so much for this wonderful just-because giveaway!

Lenore said...

Wow, Karen...can't wait to get your lovely little birdie!!!!
Lots of thanks!!!

Betty said...

Congrats to the winners. Now tell me about that beautiful quilt on your wall! I love it!

Tiedupmemories said...

You are too funny! Those lucky gals!

Anonymous said...

Karen, your blog always make me SMILE! You are so talented and I love your fur baby!
Congrats to the lucky winners!

Junie Moon said...

Give-aways are such fun. Congratulations to your two lucky winners. I feel that I'm always a winner when I stop by your blog to visit.

Unknown said...

Congrats to Lenore and Lisa! Lucky lucky ladies!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the winners, Great post x

CEDAR JUNCTION said...

Congratulations, Lenore & Lisa!

smiles,
Teresa

Blog Widget by LinkWithin