Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas Spirit

So...anyone getting into the Christmas spirit??  It's finally hit me...kinda slow in coming this year, but I've been having a good time crafting some new goodies :o)

Wanna SEE? 

Just this morning I listed this new item---it's a pouch with pockets for holding a small notepad, a pen, and another little pocket for maybe coupons or receipts or a small scissor?  Thought these would be great for teacher gifts or stocking stuffers (or just one for yourself to keep in your purse!)



I've also been working on some 2011 Agenda/Planners -- here is one of them.  So far I've only done 2 different styles, but am working on more.  If you have a color combo that you love, let me know--I'm always up for suggestions, especially from you creative/talented readers!



Then a little something fun for Christmas---a sweet little red wool felt birdie (well, you KNEW I would make some stuff with birds, right?!  LOL)


 AND a Snowbird too!  I really like the royal blue with the white--what a striking color combo!


I guess that's good for now.  I'm thinking about doing a drawing very soon---it's been a while and I really enjoy doing them and giving away a nice little goody to my lovely blog friends. ♥♥♥

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Love the new goodies!!! Just love, love, love!

Createology said...

Wonderful new additions to your creative Christmas spirit. Happy creating...

Lallee said...

Oh, what wonderful temptations you have created, Karen! You might just push me into the spirit with those. It's wonderful to see your store full of your creations again.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin