Sunday, November 26, 2006

Peaceful Nativity Cone


Peaceful Nativity Cone
Originally uploaded by misseskwittys.
Hello Readers. I see time has gotten away from me again! LOL I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Ours was very nice, my hubby cooked up another of his wonderful turkeys with all the trimmings! Yeah!

I have been keeping busy with lots of new and old crafting, the ornaments are selling very well and I have to keep remaking a lot of them--which is great! I also have been working on some new items...pop into my Etsy shop and see what's new. I just listed this paper cone ornament today. The last craft fair that I did had a booth selling vintage stuff and they also were selling little bags of the old-fashion mica flakes! Yeah! I had been looking for that for a long time, so I was thrilled. I did this paper cone and added the vintage Nativity scene and applied the mica all around the image. It looks wonderful in person! I really tried to get a good picture of it, but the mica just shows up like a blur in the pics, bummer! Oh well, this is listed in my Etsy shop, along with a few other new items--Please swing by and get your eyes filled with Christmas goodness! LOL

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Yet another pretty thing made by you! You are just blowing me away with all the Christmas beauties!

***GO BUY FROM MRS. KWITTY!!! I just bought four ornaments from her and they are sooooooo pretty! Excellently made and just pure treasures! BUY FROM HER!!! YOU WON"T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!***

Hope you are well and thank you so very much for keeping my Aunt and my family in your prayers. It means more than I have the words to express.

Mrs.Kwitty said...

LOL!! Thanks Pinky! (a little louder next time ;-} lol )

You are very welcome about the prayers for your Aunt and family. God Bless!

deb said...

I love this. Stopping in for the first time and will look around when I have a little more time. Love your work!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Thanks Deb...so nice of you to stop by!!
Smiles, Karen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin