Sunday, April 01, 2007

Custom Work

Hello! How's everyone? I have been keeping busy with a bunch of custom work this week and weekend. Here are a couple of the results, two new "gym bags". A lovely customer of mine wanted a large drawstring bag to use for hauling her extra clothes to the gym--"Make me something that is girly and pretty and will make me want to go to the gym." she said! LOL!!!! I told her that if I could make a bag that would actually make people want to go to the gym, I would be a millionaire!




I also finished up making a bunch of tissue keepers for a gal who is going to give them as gifts to people in her wedding party--isn't that a cute idea?!!
I love it, being someone who always cries at weddings, I think it is a great idea. Anywhoo--I stitched up a bunch for her and tonight I will sew on all the buttons and ribbons while watching the boob tube.


Well, smells like the chicken is done, so I should go and help Hub mash some taters (it is so nice to have a hubby who cooks on Sundays for me!! ). Have a good night!





8 comments:

Jenni-Raie said...

i think it's a great idea too. i made purses for my sister in law's bridal shower for EVERYBODY THERE> i am so sick of purses now!

Jenn Maruska said...

Oh that gym bag is beautiful! Love your colors : )

Karyn said...

If I had a bag like maybe ever I would want to go to the gym!!! I love it!

Funky Finds said...

thanks for stopping by funky finds today!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oh Look!!! 2 Jenn's today!
Thanks Jenni-raie--funny but I did the same thing (made purses for a large wedding party, 14 of them!) I imagine you ARE sick of them, lol!

Thanks Jenn Maruska :-D

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Thanks Karyn! Maybe that should be my new slogan--bags so cute you WANT to go to the gym! LOL

Hey Funky Finds--thanks for stopping by here too! (btw- I stop by your blog all the time now!)

Smiles, Karen

Anonymous said...

my, my Mrs. Kwitty's, you have been a busy bee as usual. love the fabric colors on that "gym" bag. I haven't seen a gym in months, but would prob. go if I had a nice bag. smart lady. xo Lia

fernfiddlehead said...

Great blog. Very inspiring to me.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin