So who's been noticing a bunch of silliness showing up in blogland over the last week or so? OK--more silliness than usual, lol! I saw some on Imaginary Fronds blog (had to laugh out loud about the boob job!). Again, on the lovely Jenn Maruska's blog (thanks for posting your little prayer--I almost peed my pants!). And Jenn was kind enough to point us in the direction of Sweet Repeats where there is some more silliness abounding! Whew! Go check it out and have some laughs!
I've been prompted by Jenn to do one myself---so here goes. ( I cheated a little and skipped over the more boring ones)
1) Karen needs to grow up! (umm, sorry! not gonna do it and you can't make me!)
2) Karen needs to have full carbohydrate stores and be well hydrated. (Can you say Pizza and Beer? yeah!)
3) Karen needs additional time for laundry and changing bed linens. (um YEAH!! all that housework seriously cuts into my crafting and playing time! Better yet- Karen needs a maid!)
4) Karen needs to check her figures. (Whew, for a minute there I thought it said "FIGURE" singular--again, not gonna do it and you can't make me!)
5) Karen needs a MAN! (well, OK. but don't tell my hubby! This one has got to be rich and love to give presents.)
6) Karen needs Dr. Pelvic's knowledge. (I don't even know what to say about this one! lol Can you say "name-change"?)
7) Karen needs a facial. (oh yes, and a massage, and a manicure, and a pedicure, and a ........)
8) Karen needs to fake her own death. (never expected THAT one!)
9) Karen needs to get real! (real what? drunk? rich? what?)
10) Karen needs to make national attention. (yeah, for something good--not some Brittany Spears forgetting her underwear kind of attention, but the makes the cutest little bags and stuff kind!)
There you have it! Everyone should give this a shot! Just go to google and type your name and the word " needs"--and hit search and see what it comes up with! Such a hoot! Please let me know when you do it, so I can go and have a chuckle! Smiles, Karen
Hi! My name is Karen, I'm in my 40's, been married 17 years, and am a SAHM to my 2 kids who are now both in their teens. I am a creative soul--been that way from birth! I love cottagey handmade things from old to new. I have opened an Etsy shop-- Misseskwittys.etsy.com-- where I am attempting to share my goodies with the world.