Sunday, May 07, 2006

Gonna give it another shot!



Hello again! I was getting very frustrated trying to get a post published on here, every time I would try and upload an image, it would take an hour and then wouldn't work! Grrrrr! But I don't give up easily! So, gonna give 'er another try. I have been busy, have got quite a few new items up in my Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=36307. The newest are the Bev bags, there are two different styles; the retro '70's "Going around in Circles" and then the "Girly Girl" which is flowery and feminine. These are across the shoulder bags used to carry your beverage bottles, one more way to make life just a bit easier! I also added a few items from my "Fridge Jewelry" line; the Mom, the Friendship, and the Butterfly. These make really nice little "just because" gifts. Please stop by my Etsy.com Web Shop and nose around. If you haven't been to Etsy yet, I heartily encourage you to do so, it is so great!! It is, by far, the best place to go and see what handcrafters are up to these days, and to purchase very unique and original items. Go, you WILL be glad you did. Be careful though, it is totally addictive!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I LOVE the friendship piece! Is it a magnet? It's really, really pretty.

I found you through the Blog Ring. Are you new? If so, Welcome!!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Thanks Pinky!! Yes, I am new both to the ring and to Etsy (well, pretty new, a little less than a month). I do love it for sure! Oh, yes it IS a magnet. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin