Thursday, May 25, 2006

Too darn busy

I have been trying and trying to get on here and update this blog...but I am getting pelted with things to do...one thing after another! See the pic of my baby, Daisy? She got spayed a week ago Monday. Well, when I got back home from the "girl's weekend", which was wonderful BTW) I looked at Daisy's tummy and she had torn out all of the stitches and had a gaping hole! Ewwwww! So I ended up having to bring her into the vet, they had to put her out again and re-stitch...now she has to wear the cone! She is not happy. When I first got her home, she went nuts, running around, running into things, and just generally freaking out. I finally got her calmed down, and then she got really despressed. She would go sit in the corner, facing the wall, and not move or anything for a long stretch of time. I would call her and she wouldn't even look at me. OK, I could go on and on about all this. We'll just leave it at the fact that I have been just coddling her and trying to keep her from getting too down. She does seem to be coming around now, thank God. Then, of course, because I wasn't here all weekend, the house is a mess, there are no groceries, and a ton of laundry...etc! And..the school year is coming to a close, so there are all kinds of things we have to go to, the last track meet, the awards ceremony for ROTC, the scholastic achievement awards, etc. I am jonesing for some crafting!! I started an embroidery project about 3 weeks ago, and I still haven't finished it (which is really rare for me) and I have to have it done very soon as it is going out for a secret pal swap in about a week! Man! I am a whiner today! LOL I am also trying to get my Etsy shop going and advertise as much as possible, and so I know that I need to keep my blogs up to date. So, now I feel better, even though I haven't talked about crafting at all! LOL At least I did manage to get things off my chest, and that helps, as we all know. I am gonna go and watch Dr. Phil and see if I can make any progress on my project. I hope to be back soon with some new, exciting products to show you.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Honey, you are not whining, you're living. We all have those times and it does indeed seem to come all at once.

I'm sorry to hear about your depressed kitty, I know that's hard. And all the school stuff will keep you running! But just think, it's almost over and then you can finish up some more of your wonderful stuff! Hang in there, my husband always says "This, too, shall pass".

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Thanks for the pat on the shoulder Pinky! It was just what I needed.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin