Friday, May 26, 2006

Here Fishy, fishy, kitty



Not feeling quite so overwhelmed today...lol...Daisy is doing better, she is cheering up a little and eating and all that. I was really worried about her for a while there. I guess I was worried that we were destroying her spirit, and that would truly be a tragedy as she has such a delightful personality, all spunky and not afraid of anything. Glad she is OK...only 5 more days until the cone comes off.
I was able to do a little sewing too, and that ALWAYS makes me feel better. A day without sewing is just a bad, boring day, LOL. I guess I get all that creative energy all piled up inside me and it is just bursting to get out, it can be very painful ya know! Here is the fish I was embroidering and beading, something that popped into my head from being at the lake. Of course, if there were fish like this one in the lake, everyone would be fishing! for bling, bling! lol I just have a little left to do around the mouth and it will be finished. What should I do with it? Hmmmmmm????? I have been thinking of a few things, purse, pillow, whatnot..... How about some ideas from you creative people out there in blog land? I am certainly open to suggestions and can't wait to hear what you have in mind.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Love it! The fish would make a great pillow, or a very snazzy beach tote! Cannot wait to see what you turn it into!!

Glad to know your kitty is getting better. I know it's not fun when they hurt and really not fun when they get mopey. Give her lots of hugs and kisses and I'm sure she'll be back to normal soon!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Thanks Pinky! A beach tote...hmmm..that is a real good idea!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin