Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy New Year and I've been Tagged!


Hello Readers. I'm back, after a rather long break! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas this year. I made it through, lol! Just kidding, it was wonderful and I am very blessed.

I just got over a terrible little bout with an eye infection! Man, don't get one of those if you can help it! I had one eye that was all swollen and very painful, and I couldn't see out of it at all. I seem to be on the mend finally. Today is the first day in a week that I can see out of it decently and it feels good to be able to get back on the computer and visit all my favorite sites and blogs again. I've missed you all!

I see that my friend Joni, in her very cool blog "My Piece of Heaven", has tagged me with a 6 weird things thingee. Here are the details:

The Rules:Each player of this game starts with "6 weird things about you". Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.

So, I have to pick 6 things out of the seemingly limitless weird things about myself, lol.

1) I didn't learn to drive until I was 31.

2) I listen to really loud music and sing loudly when I craft (that way the crafting just flows without too much thinking on my part!)

3) I moved around so much when I was a kid that I never spent more than 5 months at any one school until I got into the 9th grade.

4) I was holding my Mom in my arms when she died.

5) 9 times out of 10 I can tell who is on the phone when it rings.

6) I make really, really good soup which I am pretty famous for around here...and my brother, Will, will always show up at my house after I make some--even though no one told him!! We have a psychic soup connection! lol

There, that's that. Now you know all my secrets. Now, who will I tag with this....hmmm......

1 comment:

Joni said...

Wow 31 when you learned to drive that is amazing. We have learned some very interesting things about you!

Glad to hear you are getting over that eye infection. I had wondered if you went to the Bahamas or something it had been so long since I heard from you! You have to start posting more on your blog!

Love the little birdie, its a cutie!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin