Monday, October 01, 2007

Drawing winner!

This morning it was time to do the drawing to see who will be the winner of my "End of the Month Special"--custom drawstring bag! Yeah!


So I got all the names together and wrote them out on little slips of paper--
Then I folded all the little pieces of paper and put them in a hat and enlisted the help of my ever so helpful and smiley teenagersBut--as so often happens when dealing with teenagers--things soon took a turn to the goofy
Even Daisy had the sense to stay a safe distance from the Goof Squad when they are in action!But, in the end--a winner was named!! MargeryManheim is the winner! Congratulations Margery! Hope you enjoy your prize!

6 comments:

Jenn Maruska said...

How fun!

(That cat does look alittle freaked out : )

Joni said...

What a good looking family!

Congrats to the winner!!

Your ham looks yummy!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun way to choose the winning name! I love the photos of your family and rather hesitant cat. Congratulations to Margery, what a wonderful blessing for her.

Heidijayhawk said...

are ALL teeneagers that goofy?! i think mine are getting that way already!

Kerry and Rachel said...

So sad, we missed signing up! We'll have to watch for your next one. Be sure to sign up for our giveaway--right now! Goodie Bags!

Unknown said...

Margery definitely had a corner on the market. Instead of losing by a margin, I lost by a Margery!

Now, please brief me on how I had the honor of being squeezed into so many Margery's??? Was this because of a purchase or because my smile reaches clear to your neck of the woods?

Well, I do wish Margery great pleasure with what she is to receive. How could one be disappointed with a Mrs. Kwitty Pretty?

If you have a moment, I am having my 100th Post Giveaway. And, you get additional entries for referring people. See details at my little nook.

Love, KJ

Blog Widget by LinkWithin