Wednesday, October 17, 2007

You heart me...you really heart me!


A few random tidbits today--first of all--I'm having SALE in my shop!!


All the drawstring bags are 10% off-- DRAWSTRING BAGS


These make great gifts for knitters and crocheters, you can put your yarn in the bag and feed it up through the top and pull the top closed--wah lah! You yarn stays clean and doesn't run away from you while you knit! They are big enough to hold the project while you are working on it too (well, all projects that aren't big afghans or something like that, lol!) Of course, they can have many other uses--gift bags, lingerie bags, pajama bags, storage bags, lunch bags, etc. Use your imagination!

Go ahead and purchase--put Bag Sale in the notes to seller, and I'll refund the 10% back to your paypal account!

Secondly--check out this cute little fella!! I just got an embroidery machine that makes these little patches. Fun new toy! lol I did this little doggy as my first project and turned it into this fun and colorful needlebook. It's quite a bit bigger than I usually make the needlebooks, so it will hold lots of needles, and I added a couple inside pockets too! I found this cutey feedsack that features little kids and dog playing--which I thought would be perfect for this project. He is available in my Etsy shop. I've also been working on some more of the little bird needlebooks--I did finish up this little yellow one and have it listed in my Etsy shop. I have a couple more of these in various color schemes in the works right now.

Guess What??? For those of you who are not Etsy fanatics like I am--Etsy has a way for people to mark and keep track of shops and items that they like and it is referred to on Etsy as "hearting" or "hearts". Well, I just received my 1001st heart! YUP!! I feel so flattered and excited by this! I am going to do something special in honor of this occassion--I just haven't figured out quite yet what I want to do--so stay tuned!

Have a great day!

12 comments:

Jenn Maruska said...

Congrats on 1001! Holy Cow!

Unknown said...

"You've gotta have....Heart!
All you really need is heart!"

Remember that song? I'm singing it right now. Can you hear me? How about this rendition...

You've gotta have....Heart!
A thousand little hearts...
When people say you are a favorite, YOU WIN,
That's when your grin should start!

CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING A MARVELOUS CRAFTER AND BUSINESS WOMAN!

And, this will shock you, but I love the birdies!

HUGE HUGS,
kj

Junie Moon said...

Wow--congratulations but it is well deserved! Your creations are always so beautiful and well made.

I'd like to know more about this fabulous machine you mentioned.

Jenn Maruska said...

Eeek!

After reading your post I went and looked at how many hearts I had...

666!!!

So I went to the forums and asked for someone to heart me.

I'm not really spooked by that number... but why take chances? : )

Anonymous said...

I love you 1002 times! Congrats on the hearts! You are the best!!

iSew said...

Wow Misses Kwitty, you're very hearted indeed.
Your needle books are so sweet! I must use my embroidery machine more. I'm going to check out the bag sale now.

Bonny (Bonny Jewelry) said...

New toys are so much fun - and you've already made some cute little items - I'm so impressed!

Congrats on the hearts - much deserved :)

Amy said...

Congrats on having so many Etsy lovers! Your sewing is always so great.
Amy

Anonymous said...

I looked at your etsy shop and I love all your bird themed items!

Betty said...

Wow Karen! That's great. Now, what I want to know is what kind of embroidery machine did you get? I was at Joanns and watched one making the most gorgeous medallions. They looked like crocheted lace when they were done, but they were "on sale" for 6999.. Yikes! I guess I won't be getting one for Christmas this year.

Gina said...

Congrats, I love your work, they are so cute!

Dinah said...

Congratulations!! 1001!! That's wonderful! And congratulations on your embroidery machine. I wish...I wish...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin