Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hi!



Just thought I'd better check in--I've been working on some custom orders (the picture above is one of the custom orders I just finished up), I have a small wholesale account whose order I've been working on, and I'm trying to get ready for the one big craft fair I'm doing this year, which is coming up in a couple weeks.


The kids just got done with Spirit Week at school--they are enjoying the high school experience so far! Can you guess what their school colors are?? lol

I worked on a new bag design this week too, this one has 4 good size pockets on the outside (2 on each side) and the inside is divided into 2 sections. A good bag for keeping organized. I did it up in a hot little houndstooth wool blend with a retro jacquard trim! Classy and sassy! It's listed in my Etsy shop.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been busy but the results are lovely. I love the picture of the kids. Oh, to be young again!

Bonny (Bonny Jewelry) said...

Wow! So busy! Nice pics of the kids - those years are sooooo long ago :)

Kerry and Rachel said...

Love the little paisley set. So cute. Cute kids, too. :)

iSew said...

Haha, I loved high school. It must be so fun to see them go through it all. Love the new bag....of course. I'm going to a big quilt show today, wish you could come with me!

Unknown said...

Cute stuff you're making!! Love the school spirit with the kiddos photos!! :-)

Have a great weekend!

Kristi said...

Hi Karen! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Miss reading yours. I'm sure you're busy but I can't wait for an update!

Heidijayhawk said...

your kids crack me up. and the bag as lovely! have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

lovely, It was great visiting your page. In case you are looking for some great deals for jewelry do visit the website ANGARA ,
href="http://www.virtualshoppingexperience.blogspot.com">http://www.virtualshoppingexperience.blog
spot.com
, http://www.buyexclusivejewelry.blogspot.com
and for some really cool Holiday special collection of fine Diamond and Gemstone jewelry. It would be great to known more about you.

My blog and website is open for link exchange and i am wondering if you will be interested about it...

hoping to hear from you soon thanks,

LazyTcrochet said...

Hi.....I just thought I'd stop by. I hadn't visited in awhile, so busy with shows and all. Good luck on yours!

novelartsanddesigns said...

I love your blog. I can only aspire to get that good.

Thanks for your help in the forums.

Laurie
Novel Arts and Designs

Dinah said...

Maroon and gold...our colors too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin