Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Birdy gets a New Hat



Whoa, the picture sure didn't upload very clear! Anywhooooo, here is Birdy, she is proudly wearing her new hat as she happily strolls along. I embroidered her on white linen and decided to make a diaper storage bag.... remember those bags that everyone used to have, back in the old days, to hold the diapers? I haven't seen them around for a long time so I decided to try and make one. I didn't have a pattern to go off of so I wasn't quite sure what size to make it, so I just winged it. It is almost 12" x 12" square in the storage area. All in all it is about 24" x 12" x 12". I wanted it to be bright and cheerful so I used a bright pink with white polka dots and a bright blue with darker blue polka dots. She can be viewed and purchased at my Etsy.com shop: http://misseskwittys.etsy.com

1 comment:

Amity said...

Oh I see your blog is fairly new too! Looking good Mrs.kwitty. Nice to unite with a fellow etsian ;)

Love,
Amity xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin