Friday, December 01, 2006

Long Tall Sally


Long Tall Sally
Originally uploaded by misseskwittys.
Hello Readers. The holiday crafting season is in FULL swing! Busy, busy, busy...Yeah!! Business is good and I am very grateful. I would like to send out a special thank-you to all the lovely people who are supporting me with their purchases and their encouraging words--I really, really, really appreciate it!

I have a craft fair this weekend, which should be fun, but I really don't have that much product to bring, lol. I am glad that I am sharing a booth with my friend so we will have a full display. The fair is at a new location, they have never had one there before, so there is no way of telling if we will get a lot of traffic or not. But-I just found out that another friend is getting a table there too, right by ours-so even if the traffic is slow, we will have fun anyways! I just love my craft friends so much--I don't really have very many of them locally, and only one other person in our family likes to craft, but she is pretty much a loner- so it is a real treat to get to spend some time with some people who "speak my language"!

This newest creation is named Long Tall Sally-she is almost a full yard long! Made from a white glitter felt and handstitched onto a rich blue felt strewn with handstitched snowflakes with button centers. I love the snowflaky, swirly blue fabric I found for her bow and scarf and matching borders. Wouldn't she look pretty hanging in your home through the winter months? She is available in my Etsy shop--please stop in and check her out and all the other new items. Have a great day!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin