Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Bean!

1991......7 lb 15 oz.
17 years ago God blessed us with a bouncing baby boy! (yeah, don't be jealous of my giant glasses!)


1995 --approx. 40 lbs.

He's been such a joy in our lives--


2008.....about 190 lbs!
and we are very proud of the fine young man he has become!
Tonight we are taking him to his first big concert---guess who it is?? (It's NOT AC/DC--though that would be pretty cool!) You will have to click the link to see who it is!
We're so excited!


6 comments:

Rosemary said...

Happy Birthday to your son!!!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Thanks for visiting!!
Rosemary

Christa from Chloe Rose said...

Wow....they grow up so fast. If you're going to an AC/DC concert, have a great time. I would love to go to their concert! Your big glasses make me chuckle....while cleaning up my craft room I unearthed a Homecoming picture from the early 90's and the size of my glasses were HUGE! At least I know I wasn't alone ;o).

Christa
Chloe Rose

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Oh, they grow up so quick, don't they.
Not having kids of my own, I can sometimes fool myself into thinking I'm not as old as I am. But then, sure enough, one of my (same age) friends becomes a grandparent thanks to one of their grown-up kids, and I'm shoved back into reality. LOL

Have a great time at the concert!

Kimberly :)

Oh, and I am completely jealous of your sewing room! Will you come over and organize mine. :)

Betty said...

I hope you had a good time at the Jonny Lang concert with your handsome son. We love Jonny Lang here!!

Lani Robertson said...

what a handsome young man! :)

I do LOVE the glasses...LOL!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your son Karen!!
My Sophie was 17 last week, they do grow up fast.............:o(
You loook soo cute on the picture with your baby!
big hugs xxxxxxxxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin