Monday, July 24, 2006

...and the dish ran away with...another couple dishes!

I've been busy embroidering again! I just finished this bagkeeper this morning. A cute vintage pattern featuring animated dishes hand embroidered onto white linen. I used a couple of different black and white prints and a repro vintage floral for the borders. I really love the way this one turned out! I think I'll get busy embroidering a couple other designs from this packet...they are so cute. These bagkeepers are fully lined and have no raw edges. I like to make them nice and roomy...and made to last. I got to thinking about different ways that you can use this...by the door for when you go to walk the dog, in the kids room so you have bags handy for stinky things (eww!), when you do craft fairs it would be a cute little thing to hang nearby to hold your bags, etc. I'm sure you could think of more things than I! If you are interested in this bagkeeper, or any of my other crafty goodness, please stop in at my Etsy shop. Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin