Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Sweetness


Sweetness
Originally uploaded by misseskwittys.
HI....hope this day is finding you all happy and healthy. I'm feeling pretty good today. It is a little cooler and less humid, which is really good for my arthritis. Yeah! I have been getting lost over on the Flickr site...so much goodness in one place. Between Etsy and Flickr it is a wonder I get any thing done at all. I've been working on this new collage, which I finished this morning. I found the cute little vintage butterfly on one of my treasure hunts, and it just made me think of the '50's... for some reason I was feeling "prom". So I went all out and did a pink prommy feeling collage, roses and pearls (faux pearls that is). It has a real feminine look, and is a nice little change of pace. I also added this vintage sparkle string that I had found too, you can't really see it in the pic to well, but it runs through the collage and adds a nice little sparkle to it. I think it turned out really sweet. This is offered for sale in my Etsy shop....pop in and say Hi. Don't forget to nose around at all the other fine shops while you are there, there is something for everyone! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin