Thursday, July 20, 2006

Grapes and Hydrangeas Embroidered Bagkeeper

Hello all you gorgeous people out there!! I'm in a good mood today, the weather has cooled down a bit, finally, and it is Thursday, which is my favorite day of the week. I sold another item in my Etsy shop today and another item off the site. So slowly things are getting going. The best part of all of this is that I am meeting so many nice, crafty people...and I love that!! I had a gal order a bagkeeper from me just recently, and I got to thinking that maybe others might just want one of these that is a little more fashionable than the standard ones that are made from dish towels or just plain fabric. So I'm going to make up a few with some embroideries on them, in a couple styles...maybe another vintage one, or cottage style like the one in this picture. See how it goes. I did one with a vintage feel that had apples on it, and it sold almost as soon as I posted it in my Etsy shop...so that was fun! I went and looked through the transfers that I have and I think the next one will be with cartoonish dishes. Check back and see soon. If you would like to purchase this bagkeeper or any of my other items, just swing by my Etsy shop and look around. Make sure you stop in and visit some of the other fine artists and craftpeople while you are there! Bye for now...have a great day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin