Monday, September 11, 2006

Luscious Loot from ANGELa of Norththreads

Look and see what I got today! OMG! It is like Christmas and my birthday all wrapped up in one! I just got this awesome package in the mail today from Angela of Norththreads. She went nuts, I can't even show all that was in there because i don't have a wide angle lens on my camera. There are a ton of beautiful fabrics, a couple kits to make Christmas bags, a new Holiday Crafts mag, embroidery transfers, quilt patterns, wallpapers, ephemera, cards, papers, ribbons, buttons, and much more! I am overwhelmed. Thanks so much Angela...You Rock! I don't know what she is going to use to make her awesome craft items with...she sent it all to me! Make sure you go and check out her Etsy shop, her website, Flickr, and Blog (she is a very busy, multi-talented woman for sure!)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

WOW! That's a bunch of stuff! I can't wait to see what treasures you are going to make from all of that!

(Angie) Norththreads: said...

Thanks Karen , enjoy!!!! Happy birthday to your son!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin