Saturday, October 07, 2006

Stop hurtin' yourself


Stop hurtin' yourself
Originally uploaded by misseskwittys.
Hello Readers. Well, I finally got the design down on this! My newest design--the MicroMitt. A little potholder designed to use for taking things out of the microwave. I got sick and tired of my kids grabbing handfuls of napkins every time they needed to take stuff out of the microwave! This uses a batting specifically made for potholders, it has some kind of metal fabric between the batting layers, so your fingers won't get burned but the potholder isn't thick and bulky. AND I added little pockets on each end for your fingers and thumb. What do you think?

4 comments:

Joni said...

I think it is a great idea! Have you tested it for oven use? You know like when you just need to pull the rack out to check on something. I bet it would work too. Really neat!

Anonymous said...

as i said before, i absolutely love it!! i can'tw ait for you to bring more in different fabrics!

Holly Loves Art said...

Brilliant! And so darn cute. :)

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Thanks for all the nice comments gals!! Let's hope they sell well at the craft show I'm doing this weekend. I did a bunch like this and then I did some in a different fabric combo. I'll let you know.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin