Monday, November 20, 2006

Flowers and Dots Birdy Needlebook

Hello Readers! Are we feeling a little gray...feeling winter coming on? Well look at this little gal! If she doesn't cheer you up, I don't know what will! LOL Sometimes, when the drabness of this time of year gets to me, I like to work with colorful, cheerful fabrics and it can really perk me right up. I was down to 1 needlebook in my Etsy shop so I spent some time making a few new ones. These little birds and their bright, vintage colors ! I listed this one in my Etsy shop today and will be adding more over the next few days. I think these would make great gifts for people who sew or embroider...and for only $8!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

What another cute thing from you! I see that your ornaments are doing well so I better go snag some while I can!

I hope that you and your wonderful family have a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Thanks Pinky!!

Morrgan said...

That's such a sweet needlebook!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin