Monday, November 06, 2006

Vintage Santa Christmas Memories Photo Album

Hello Readers. We are in the midst of a warm up! Yeah! It actually got up to about 50 degrees today and the sun was shining, felt so good! It's a little hard to think about Christmas on a day like this, but I managed to stick to it *lol*. I listed this photo album today. It hold 100 pics (up to 4" x 6"). I used a suede-like upholstery fabric for the main cover and added some decorative machine stitching and a nice vintage Santa image. This matches the Vintage Santa Beaded Ornament (look a couple posts down the line here on my blog) and I was thinking that it would be cool to wrap up this album, maybe with some old Christmas photos in it, and top the package with a big bow and the beaded ornament! Wouldn't that be a great gift? Yeah! This can be found at my Etsy shop...pop in and look around! Thanks.

3 comments:

Joni said...

That is gorgeous Karen. I love it to pieces!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Thanks Joni!!

Carrie said...

I am absolutely in LOVE with the holiday things you have been creating!! I think this Santa album is a wonderful idea and I plan on getting a few ornaments from you as soon as version 2 is up and running!!

Hope you are well, I have been thinking about you!! HUGS!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin