Sunday, June 18, 2006

Anniversary, Graduations, and Keychains


Hi friends! Another busy summer weekend draws to a close. Yesterday we celebrated the graduation of my niece's boyfriend, it is always so nice to get together for the joyful moments in our lives. We had a real strange weather day...these huge rainstorms kept rolling in, drenching us real good, and then rolling right on out of here again and then the sun woould come out. It must have rained about 12 times over the course of the day.

My hub and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary this weekend (it was actually on Wednesday). He took me out for a real nice dinner, something we rarely do, and a few cocktails. It was sweet and romantic. I've been blessed with a real good man to share my life with, whom I love with all my heart....here's to the next 15 years...and another 15 after that!! CHEERS! In honor of our anniversary I would like to offer a 15% discount off any item in my Etsy Shop, just write "Happy Anniversary" in the comment to seller section and I will send you an amended invoice! This sale is good until June 25th, 2006.

I've been working on some cute keychains lately...finally got a couple of them listed in the Etsy shop...swing by and check them out! Don't forget to get your discount (see above). Have a great day...and go give your sweety a big smooch.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin