Thursday, June 08, 2006

Bet Dad never got a Gift Card presented like this


I was down playing with paper again today! Kind of reminds me of arts and crafts in school, only a little more sophisticated. I want to give my Dad a gift card to his favorite home improvement store for Father's Day this year, and you know, being the crafty old gal that I am, that I can't just stick it into a boring old card! LOL So I came up with these heavy hang tags that have a pocket sewn into the back of the card, just the right size for the gift cards. I am really enjoying doing the collage and paper work so you will probably be seeing a lot more of this type of stuff in the future. Well, my Dad loves to fish, so I went with the fish theme for the tags. I have the colorful Dolly Varden trout tag listed for sale in my Etsy shop and will list a couple others, like a lake trout and a white crappie, in the next day or two. They are only $2.50 so you really can't go wrong there, right? Click on over to the shop and check it out.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin