Thursday, June 22, 2006

Vintage Treasures, Bird Poop, and Flickr


Hello again, I hope your day is going great...keeping cool and all that. I listed a couple new things in my Etsy shop today. I just finished this collage, I call it "Vintage Treasures". I love how this one turned out, it is so warm and cozy looking, all orangey and gold, and sparkly, and slightly distressed wood. Ahhh, just relaxing. The second thing is this silly keychain, Got'cha! A fellow Etsyan, SunDaisyGems, is having surgery today and went on the forums to ask people for funny items she could look at when she was home recovering. I decided to post this for her. I'm not really sure WHY this is funny, I just think it is! Maybe I just have a weird sense of humor, I don't know! *lol*

I tried another new thing today, well, last night and today. I opened up a Flickr account. I was scared, but it really wasn't bad at all! So far I have posted a couple pics of things from my Etsy shop and then a couple "Daisy" pictures...one is of a beautiful daisy I saw while taking my walk this morning, and the other is of my kitten Daisy. Stop by and have a look. And if you have a Flickr account too, maybe we can add each other as contacts...I feel a little lonely as I only have 1 contact so far (thanks gemmafactrix!). Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin