Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Nature's Music Collage

Hi friends, hope you are all well today and enjoying your summer. I just finished up a new collage, I call this one "Nature's Music". It features a bird on a background of sheet music, there is a real twig in it, with some silk leaves, a 3-D butterfly, some paper flowers, sequins, and glass beads. All done up in blues, greens, and purples. I even added a line of music and a paper flower with a sequin and bead to the frame, just to jazz it up a bit. It is put in a shadow box frame with a white, bevel cut mat. Please stop by my Etsy shop if you would like to purchase this or any of my other items. Oh, and remember, the anniversary sale is still on until Sunday, June 25...so don't forget to wish me a happy anniversary and get your 15% off! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I agree with Kiwi. I have been out of town and you have done such beautiful work. I love the collages, especially the butterfly one.

And, Congrats on 15 years of wedded bliss! I'll raise a Diet Coke to many, many more!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin