Friday, August 11, 2006

I'm a Little Teapot bagkeeper

Here's a pic of the little teapot bagkeeper....yes, it is short and stout! LOL I think this one is pretty sweet and cottagey looking. It can be found, along with all my other stuff, at my Etsy shop.

I finally started that other blog that I have been talking about...the one to feature other Etsy shops, the ones that maybe don't get to the top of the page on the Etsy shop due to the fact that their products are more traditional than some. I'm not complaining, mind you, I just want to make sure that people know that we are there too! The blog is on Yahoo 360 and it is a lot different format than this Blogger site. Here is the link...if you have time, check it out and let me know what you think. So far I have gotten some of my pics on there and then I have one featured seller, Dottyral of Dyed in the Wool Designs. She does some beautiful crochet along with a variety of other crafts. Be sure to have a look.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin