Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Strawberries Bagkeeper


Strawberries Bagkeeper
Originally uploaded by misseskwittys.
Well....I know I was supposed to work on those manly trash bags today...but I was just feeling a little more feminine today! I had finished this strawberries stitchery a little while ago, and it has been sitting on my table all starched and ready to go. I made it into a colorful, vintage flavored bagkeeper. I just listed this in my Etsy shop so stop on in if you are interested. I also finished another little card wallet and another little fridge magnet that I will post when I find the time, maybe later on tonight. Keep an eye on the Etsy shop, 'cuz I try to list things every day or two just to keep the shop fresh and I don't always blog every item that gets put in there. Well, I need to start thinking about dinner...hmmm, maybe meatloaf tonight. Thanks for stopping in and have a great day.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin