Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Toile Card Keeper Wallet


Toile Card Keeper Wallet
Originally uploaded by misseskwittys.
Hola! How's everyone today? We had a fun day, my niece came over to play with my daughter and all three of us gals went thrifting...which we all know is fun, fun, fun!! I found some really cute little glass items that I can use to make up a little something that I've been tossing around in the old melon for a while now. I'm not giving any hints, you will just have to check in now and then to see what I come up with. I did a little crafting this morning. I worked on some cute little purse notebooks, I will be listing those probably tomorrow. I know I need a little scratchpaper in the purse just for jotting down things, but the space in there is really limited, so I made up some little flat ones. I then had some more of that luscious pink and brown toile sitting out on my sewing table and decided to make up this little card keeper wallet. I just absolutely love this fabric! I might have to make one of these for myself! Well, its been a long day, the humidity is up there and all the walking today, my old knees are barking! I think I'll put on a movie and put my feet up. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to visit the Etsy shop and pick up a nice little something for yourself or someone you love!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin