Monday, August 07, 2006

Summer Fun


Summer Fun
Originally uploaded by misseskwittys.
Well, I'm back from the weekend trip, whew! A good time was had by all. Here's a pic of my Goddaughter and my great nephew sitting on my brother's riding lawn mower. They thought that was the coolest thing! (city kids!) Darrel and Linda's home is so nice and they have a gorgeous yard! Wow! it is just like a park. Linda is a really great cook and she really outdid herself, I am sorry to say that I think I may have gained a couple more fatty rolls this weekend! *lol* It was nice to have everyone together again, lots of chatting and laughing.
I sold an item in my Etsy shop right before I left, which was great! and I was happy to find that I sold another while I was gone. Yeah! That really made my day. I got those items out in the mail this morning, so if you are one of the people who bought something, it should be there in 3 to 5 days. I have gotten a couple orders here at home too for the fish trash bags, and now a guy I know wants one like that with a deer head (buck, with antlers) too. So now I need to find a nice pic of a deer that I can use. If anyone knows of one that a person wouldn't mind me using, please let me know, I would appreciate that. Well, I'm gonna go and get to bed early, I am still a little tired from the weekend! I know, lol, I'm getting old! Good night and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin