Sunday, August 27, 2006

Funky Card Wallet


Funky Card Wallet
Originally uploaded by misseskwittys.
Ah, the end of a nice, mellow weekend! Finally! lol It just seems like the weekends get so maniac in the summer and its always go,go, go. Well, we didn't have any plans this weekend, so we slept in, and took the kids to a movie (the 2nd Pirates of the Caribbean movie, which was quite good), and all went to church together this morning and went to the farmer's market for fresh potatoes, corn, and watermelon for dinner. Very nice! I even got down and cleaned my craft room! Yah! Spent 6 hours on it, and it was worth it. I feel a renewed vigor for crafting now. I finished up a couple of embroideries and have gathered together some fabrics that I like with them. You can look for a couple new bagkeepers this coming week. I finished up a couple of new wallets too. This one is made with a cute kind of space age looking fabric in a nice light blue, and I lined it with a chocolate brown with letters of the alphabet in darker brown. It has a nice snap for closing and is just the right size to hold your cards. This will be listed on Etsy either tonight or tomorrow some time...I'm not sure. But, you saw it here first! LOL Please stop by my Etsy shop anytime and see what is new. I add new stuff all the time. Thanks for stopping by and have a great night.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Sounds like you all had a nice weekend. I love farmer's markets! And, I know you've been wanting to put a dent in your craft room, so it seems like you got it done and are now on a creative frenzy! I can't wait to see what all you get done.

ps: I still love my little wallet!!! It makes me SO happy!! Thank you!!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Thanks Pinky...I'm SO glad that you like your little wallet...THAT makes me so happy! And I love my bracelets so much, you don't even know! I show them off to everyone, lol.
LOL Autumn...I know exactly what you mean, I do the same thing! I think that is how it gets so messy in the first place. I find something and leave it out so I can use it,,and then all those things I left out are piled up everywhere! LOL
Thanks for the comments gals...you really make my day!
Smiles, Karen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin