Thursday, August 10, 2006

Purse Notepads


Purse Notepads
Originally uploaded by misseskwittys.
How-dy! Oh a beautifully cool and cloudy day around here...YES!!!! Love it. I got a couple of new things listed in my Etsy shop today. I did up a new bagkeeper that is more of a cottage style with a fat little teapot embroidery on it. AND here are those little notepads I was talking about in my last blog entry. I found this absolutely gorgeous wallpaper and used that for making these and stamped them up with some nature inspired stamps. They are about 3-3/4" x 2-1/2" and have about 20 to 25 pieces of paper in each. I think they turned out pretty cute. I am having a hard time deciding what to price them at. I am thinking about $1.75 each. I did put in a bit of work on them, especially since I have to hand cut all the paper that goes into them. Any thoughts? Leave me a comment about how much you would think, OK? I would really appreciate your input. I think I will list them individually, but if a person wants more than one they can convo me and I will definitely combine shipping on them.

Ok, a new topic...did anyone watch the final "Last Comic Standing" last night? OMG, I almost laughed myself into hyperventillating!! They had the guy that was the host in years past, Jay Moore (?), do a stand up routine that was so funny! I was bawling!

Oh! I sold that funny little keychain with the bird that says "I just pooped on your car" today! I'm gonna kinda miss him, I've had it sitting on my craft table (in a little plastic bag) looking at me since I got it done...good for a smile now and then! Looks like I'll have to make another one.

Well, I think I'll go and get that keychain packaged up so I can pop it in the mail first thing in the morning. Take care!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin