Sunday, August 13, 2006

Happy Day Birdy Magnet


Happy Day Birdy Magnet
Originally uploaded by misseskwittys.
Hi! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Ours was good here, thanks for asking, lol. I took it easy this weekend. Took my daughter to start looking around for her school clothes...you know we have to get a feel for what the fashions are going to be this year so we just go and browse the first couple times until she decides what she likes. We had my niece here for a few day so we did the shopping and the lunching and the gabbing....a lot of fun. We also had a friend of the family give birth to her new baby girl...Faith! What a cutie pie. She weighed in at 8lb.7oz. and looks a little like Holly Hobby (remember her?) and has curly red hair. We live the closest to them so we were the ones who got the phone call at 3:00 a.m. to come and watch their older child (2 yo) while they went to the hospital.

I didn't really get too much crafting done this weekend. I worked on a couple of these little magnets. I just listed this one in my Etsy shop this evening. This one is so sweet and cheerful, I just love it! I also worked a little on something else, but it is not really going together like I want it to...so I just left it for a while and I will give it another try in the morning and see what happens. Does that happen to you? It does seem, a lot of the time anyways, that if you can just get away from it for a while, things look better or work better when you get back to it. I hope it works out, because in my head it is really awesome, LOL!!!

Well, I'm gonna get to bed early tonight. It's been so humid here today and the old knees are aching like crazy. Think I'll go put them up with an ice pack and watch a funny movie! Yeah, with popcorn....!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin