Tuesday, July 03, 2007

This and That--And wedding pics!

Well, it's come and gone. Isn't it funny, those days we wait for and plan for so long, and they are gone in a flash! Thank God for pictures! Here we are, Mark and I, the kids, my best girlfriend and BIL. Remember, the camera adds 50 pounds, but only to women over 40! LOL


I really like this picture of the kids with Father Tony! He has been our Pastor for about 10 years now, and sadly he is being re-located in about a week. We were so happy that we were able to have him do our ceremony before he leaves. Such a kind and warm man, and really has a good rapport with the kids in the parish.




Mark and I went up to the cabin for our mini-honeymoon. We were blessed with beautiful weather and a great big full moon to gaze at while we sat around the campfire. Mark promised me the moon--but I told him to just poke it a couple times for me and let it be!



I did manage to get a couple things finished yesterday too! I whipped up this soft and romantic bag--and was thinking that it would be wonderful to use as a gift bag for a wedding gift or wedding shower gift--don't you think? It's listed in my Etsy shop.

Here's another little cutey I finished up yesterday. I hadn't done a bagkeeper for a while and I had this cute embroidery all stitched up and waiting to be made into something--so here it is. I just love cherries in the kitchen! Such a cheerful and colorful little design, with a retro feel. This too is listed in my Etsy shop.



18 comments:

MineFull said...

Congratulations for "finally" taking the plunge :) so I assume that you'll still be Mrs. Kwitty? :D
Cheers,
Jenniffer
(http://MineFull.etsy.com)

Joni said...

Congratulations my friend! I am thrilled to hear that the big day came and went as planned!!

Gorgeous bags too!

Carrie said...

Thank you for sharing the pictures! What a wonderful way to restart your lives. LOVE the picture of your hubby poking at the moon!!!

Dinah said...

Congratulations! What a sweet time and a memorable day for you and the husband! (Also, I love both of your bags.)

Amy said...

Congratulations! It sounds like a precious time and memories to last forever. I had been stopping by waiting for pictures!!! Thanks for sharing!
Amy

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Thanks everyone for the kind words and congratulations! You are all so great (((hugs))) all around!
Smiles, Karen

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Congratulations!

Love the moon picture. :)

Jodi @ Happy House Quilts said...

Wow! That is just awesome. Funny, our pastor is leaving too...we got to go to his last mass last weekend. People come into our lives for such short periods of time...it makes me so grateful to be blessed by them...those that touch our lives. May you have a lifetime of happiness and always have the moon!!! Jodi

BellaColle said...

What an awesome day for you! blessings! p.s cherries are so right for the kitchen.

onegirliegirl said...

Congratulations to you! How wonderful :) I love the pic. of Mark and the moon...really fantastic! Here's to another 16 years!

Oh, and the camera doesn't add lbs., it takes off years ;)

Cheers to you both ;)
Lisa

Betty said...

Oh cute...all of you are just so cute. I swear I wore that same dress for my wedding to Bill. I also have that blue fabric and it really makes a nice bag.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing your life, and your wonderful crafts! I love the moon pic too!

Mary said...

Just out in blog land and found your cute site:) Stop by and check out my buttons ...Have a great day Mary :)

Cape Cod Washashore said...

Congratulations! It looks like you had a beautiful time! I love that photo of the moon! =)

Heidijayhawk said...

congrats!!! love the creativity and the photos!

Jenni-Raie said...

pretty bags! and i love the silhouette photo. it's SO much better than the sil. that i did of myself for my 365 stream.

Bonny (Bonny Jewelry) said...

Hold onto the memories - and congrats! (I can't believe you got something made during such a busy time!)

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Thank you all so much for the nice comments and well wishes!! I appreciate them very much.
Smiles, Karen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin