Friday, August 24, 2007

Hey!! Long time no see!

Hi! I've been trying and trying to get on here and update--but it's been prettyy hectic around here. Anywhoo--think it's all back to normal now.

We had a really nice little vacation. I was a little bummed that the weather wasn't better 'cuz I wanted to go swimming (it was kinda cold and windy)-- but it was good for fishing anyways! Yeah!
Here's our God-daughter Meggie, with her first fish--not too shabby!! LOL Caught on her new Sponge Bob fishing pole.


And here's the hubby with his WHOPPER! Of course, it's much bigger when HE tells the story, lol! Seriously--I had to take a picture of this as it was absolutely the smallest walleye I've ever seen. So cute!

And look what my brother Will caught!!



A full weekend--and all good fishermen were tuckered out at the end of it all!

7 comments:

Home ec new Haven said...

You were missed!!!!

iSew said...

A SpongeBob fishing pole!?!
Luckeeee.
Glad you had a good time.

Junie Moon said...

I'm so glad to hear that your trip was a fun adventure, except not being able to swim. Everyone looks happy but a little tired--sleeping at night probably wasn't a problem.

Heidijayhawk said...

looks awesome!! your hubby's fish is oh so cute!

Gina M Smith said...

Love your blog...found it from Cedar Junction. Please feel free to have a peek at mine. Gina

Amy said...

The fishing pics are so cool. I am glad everyone had fun. I missed reading you- glad you're back!
Amy

Unknown said...

You amaze me at how quickly you knock things out! I mean, you just got back from vacation!

High School, eh? My daughter is 20 and I'm not sure where it all went! Now, she's in love with a wonderful guy and could be leaving the next within a couple of years... It's not easy letting go, that's for sure.

Now, if your husband's hands were just a little smaller that whopper of a fish would have really looked BIG!

I'm so glad you had a great vacation!

Email me, I have something of yours I would like, but framed...

Hugs, kj

Blog Widget by LinkWithin