and I thank you so much Joni, if anyone knows about nice, it's you :-).
So now the task goes to me to award this to some of the people I think deserves it. It's a tough one, because I certainly don't want to exclude any of the truly nice people who visit me here and have shown me such warmth and kindness . So anyways--here are 5 of the many nice bloggers that I know
1) JennMaruska-- Jenn is my sister--blog sistah! She truly deserves the NICE MATTERS award for her thoughtfulness. All around blogland you will find her thoughtful comments--and don't we all love to check our blogs and find comments?!! Especially ones where it is obvious that they read and really "got" where you were coming from? Thanks Jenn!! Check out her blog for a really enjoyable read!
2) iSew-- Ginny is another really NICE gal--a sistah! I love to check her blog to see what she is discovering this time. She is newly moved to California and it's so fun to read and see what new discoveries she is making. Oh, and the fact that we have the same taste in fabric and such might have a little to do with it too! lol I love her style and her impeccable workmanship.
3) MissBufforfington-- Dinah is a sweetheart! Not only a nice blog friend, a good customer, and a thoughtful blog friend-- she has even shared her major rick rack score and store with me!! Thanks Dinah--Yeah!
4) Pinky -- Ok--seriously, people do not come any nicer than Pinky. Really. She is fun, funny, thoughtful, warm--well, just go and read her blog and you will understand what I am talking about.
5) Norththreads --Another blog sistah--Angela is the person who inspired me to open up my Etsy shop. I enjoy her warmth and style--and the occassional swap :-). A sweet, loving, talented gal.
There they are--but really, if you look to the right at my "favorite blogs" link list--I love every one of the people linked there. I am touched and inspired, laugh, cry, and learn new things every day because of them. Thanks and big hugs all around!
Oh! I almost forgot--if you were awarded a Nice Matters award, you can grab the award and display it in your blog--and go ahead and pick 5 nice people that you know!! Have fun!