Saturday, August 11, 2007

Nice DOES Matter

I was recently given this NICE MATTERS award by one of my very favorite blog friends, Joni
and I thank you so much Joni, if anyone knows about nice, it's you :-).
So now the task goes to me to award this to some of the people I think deserves it. It's a tough one, because I certainly don't want to exclude any of the truly nice people who visit me here and have shown me such warmth and kindness . So anyways--here are 5 of the many nice bloggers that I know

1) JennMaruska-- Jenn is my sister--blog sistah! She truly deserves the NICE MATTERS award for her thoughtfulness. All around blogland you will find her thoughtful comments--and don't we all love to check our blogs and find comments?!! Especially ones where it is obvious that they read and really "got" where you were coming from? Thanks Jenn!! Check out her blog for a really enjoyable read!

2) iSew-- Ginny is another really NICE gal--a sistah! I love to check her blog to see what she is discovering this time. She is newly moved to California and it's so fun to read and see what new discoveries she is making. Oh, and the fact that we have the same taste in fabric and such might have a little to do with it too! lol I love her style and her impeccable workmanship.

3) MissBufforfington-- Dinah is a sweetheart! Not only a nice blog friend, a good customer, and a thoughtful blog friend-- she has even shared her major rick rack score and store with me!! Thanks Dinah--Yeah!

4) Pinky -- Ok--seriously, people do not come any nicer than Pinky. Really. She is fun, funny, thoughtful, warm--well, just go and read her blog and you will understand what I am talking about.

5) Norththreads --Another blog sistah--Angela is the person who inspired me to open up my Etsy shop. I enjoy her warmth and style--and the occassional swap :-). A sweet, loving, talented gal.

There they are--but really, if you look to the right at my "favorite blogs" link list--I love every one of the people linked there. I am touched and inspired, laugh, cry, and learn new things every day because of them. Thanks and big hugs all around!
Oh! I almost forgot--if you were awarded a Nice Matters award, you can grab the award and display it in your blog--and go ahead and pick 5 nice people that you know!! Have fun!

9 comments:

iSew said...

You're too kind Misses Kwitty. You're a really nice gal too. You sent me ice cream coupons for goodness sake!

lol

thank you

Heidijayhawk said...

you got great taste gal! i love most of those blogs and need to check out the ones i don't recognize! glad i found your blog...soooooo nice!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

iSew--yeah! yw

Heidijayhawk--thank you! you are SUCH a nice gal too :-)

mrana said...

Karen, what a lovely blog you have! It's like your creations: absolutely delightful. I'd consider it an honour if you added my link, thank you, and am going to add yours to my blog too if you don't mind :)

Dinah said...

What a wonderful surprise! You are so sweet Karen. I don't know what to say...........other than...how do I download the design to my blog? lol. Can you give me another computer lesson?

Jenn Maruska said...

Thanks so much for your kind words : )

* Josh wants to know how much prize money I've won....? ; )

Jodi @ Happy House Quilts said...

I need to visit these nice bloggers...thanks for sharing!

Carrie said...

OH! Thank you so much! I've been neglecting the blogs and what a wonderful surprise! You are truly a dear and I'm glad you got a nice award, too.

THANK YOU! I think I'm going to go gloat on my blog now. (blushes at the sweetness of Mrs. Kwitty.)

CEDAR JUNCTION said...

I enjoy reading your blog so much that I am passing on the Rockin' Girl Blogger award on to you.

You can post the logo on your blog to let everyone know that you ROCK!

- Teresa

Blog Widget by LinkWithin