Thursday, August 09, 2007

The Kindness of Not-so-Strangers

You are so nice. Yes, you. I'm talking to you. :=)

Seriously, you are the nicest bunch of people ever! Whenever I start to get the blues, I just have to come to my little blog here and I feel better in no time flat. Thanks so much for all the sweet and kind comments on my Milestone blog post (below--and there is still time to enter in the drawing!!--go leave a comment if you haven't already and you will be entered). Then I have found out about a couple other sweet things too-- (this is gonna sound really braggy--so cover your ears!)

1) Joni--of My Piece of Heaven has awarded me with the NICE MATTERS award! Thanks so much Joni--you know I love ya! If you haven't visited Joni's blog yet, you really should. She has the most AMAZING photos and stories of life on her farm--and she is just a warm and wonderful person!

2) KJ--aka Karen June of Eye-Dyllic did a Natural Wonders tag thingee--and was sweet enough to do one of the tags on lil old me!! Thanks KJ--I love the beautiful photos you chose for the tags! KJ is fairly new to blogging--but you wouldn't know it! A great read--stop on by!

3) The lovely SunnyKristi--of Sunnypond Home has kindly bestowed on me the Creative Blogger award. Thanks Kristi--I am very honored! Stop by Kristi's blog--she's just one of the gals--raising a couple of kids, blogging, crafting, sewing, thrifting--you know!! And just a sweety all around!

Well, my back hurts--I've been on the comp too long today. I am going to come back and hand out a few awards of my own later. But many thanks again to all of you--you bring a lot of joy to my life!
Smiles!

6 comments:

Karyn said...

Congratulations! Those awards are all deserved!!

Sheila said...

I got tagged for a meme thing and turned around and tagged you. Hope you can check it out on my blog.

Joni said...

You deserve them all Karen, no doubt about that. I love you gobs too!

Bonny (Bonny Jewelry) said...

Congrats - that's absolutely wonderful! Will check out the blogs you recommend :)

Kerry and Rachel said...

Isn't blog-land wonderful? It's a great way to meet some really fabulous and talented people. Congratulations!

Sara Millis said...

Congratulations on those awards and tags... brilliant blog - you deserve it. Sara x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin