Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Milestone--- Time for a Drawing!!

Hello fine blog friends and sistahs. I reached a milestone last night on my Etsy shop--300 items sold! Three is my favorite number, so we need to celebrate! Yeehaw :-) I've decided to do a drawing in honor of reaching this milestone--I'm going to put together a Goody Bag, filled with some of my stash of laces, ribbons, buttons, and what ever else I feel like adding!


You can enter by leaving me a comment here in this post--and if you don't have a blog or an Etsy shop, you will have to leave me some way to get ahold of you, in case you win!! The winner will be picked by random drawing (highly technical stuff, I will put all the names in a hat and have one of my kids draw a name!) on Sunday--August 12th. Good Luck!

I've put a few new things in my shop over the last couple days. There is this drawstring bag--made with some of the gorgeous fabric that I purchased to make my new curtains with! Isn't it pretty?!! I added some unbleached cotton to set off the print--and some gorgeous vintage ribbon lace, laced with a pale blue satin ribbon. Then I embroidered the word "AMORE" down on the bottom. Sweet. It's a pretty roomy bag too and would look great just hanging around holding some of your treasures!
Then I made a tissue holder to match--just cuz' the fabrics look so pretty together!
And here's another of my little "coasters for one"--I call her Prissy, not really sure why, but she looks like a Prissy to me! Cute and small and feminine. Hand stitched.

OK--well, I need to go and pack up some stuff for mailing today--yeah! So I'd better get a move on. Remember to leave a comment here so you can get in the drawing!

Have a great day!!

23 comments:

Jenn Maruska said...

Do you like naming your items? I do, but sometimes a name comes quickly to me and then other times... I'm stumped!

Big congrats on the 300th sale - here's to many more to come!

: )

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 300th sale! You have such lovely items!

Dinah said...

Congratulations on your 300th sale Karen! You know how much I love your items and obviously a lot of others do too! Congratulations.

Karyn said...

Congratulations!!! 300 items sold, wow!!

I love the needle holder that I bought from you, I use it every single day!!!!!

I'm sure your next 300 sales will come quick :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, you & Tom Glavin with his 300th win as a pitcher. You have such lovely wares. Heres to many more sales.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 300th sale! I've been following your blog for awhile now. I get so much inspiration from your projects. mwsecora at hotmail dot com

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Can I tell you that 300 is a huge number? That is a lot of bubble wraps and stamps!
Yes the next 300 will come quick :)

Kristi said...

Congrats, I am just in love with all of your creations! I am looking forward to the needle holder I purchased. I keep losing mine in my pin cushions. Yikes!

You are so talented and I'm sure you will reach the next 300 sales very quickly. Especially if someone hands me some extra money. ;-)

Don't know if you saw on my blog that I gave you a creative blog award? It's a couple posts down from the top now.

Joni said...

I am here so enter me in the contest!! Congrats on the 300th sale-- I just get so proud of you when I see you do so well on Etsy!

Unknown said...

YEA! I LOVE DRAWINGS-- ESPECIALLY WITH GOOD THINGS TO CELEBRATE! WAS I THE 300TH? IF MARTHA STEWART DOESN'T SHOP AT YOUR SITE, SHE IS MISSING IT!

OH, YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED. RUSH OVER AND SEE SOMETHING SPECIAL-- JUST FOR YOU!

HUGS, KJ

Jodi Ohl said...

Wow--that is just wonderful, congratulations on your 300th sale!!!! It's not surprising, you do such beautiful work :) Please put my name in your drawing!!

Here's to the next 300 sales!

lucy

Victoria said...

Congratulations on your 300th sale! You are a real inspiration to an Etsy newbie like myself! Best wishes for your continued success!!

Betty said...

300 items! You rock! Wow...no wonder I love everything you make!

Breanna Davenport said...

Karen, you're awesome! Congrats on your 300th sale!! Your beautiful items are created with such love and care, I'm not surprised by your success. Here's to many more sales! :)

Carrie said...

YAY!! OH, congratulations!! I'm so PROUD of you!!! Put my name in the box for the drawing, I lOVE your stuff.

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! Congrats!! I'm dancing in my chair for you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello! My first via here! Found you via Etsy...Love you shop, but love your blog here too! You make gorgeous things--love the bag & tissue holder here. Congrats on your 300th sale! Dancing along with you! :o)

Rebecca said...

Confrats on your 300th sale! That is wonderful. :) Your stuff is so cute.

Staci Rose said...

Your work is so SWEET! Congratulations on 300 sales, a phenomenal feat! :)

Sheila said...

Your work is lovely. I wish you continued success. I have CafePress shops with my designs and I know the feeling of pride when my work sells. Congrats!

Amy said...

Oh please enter me into your drawing!!!!!! I hope I can pay off your "name drawing kid" to pick my name from the hat!! Just kidding.
By the way what would your "name drawing kid" like for a bribe?
Shame on me! Ok, I'll play nice and just cross my fingers!
Amy

Heidijayhawk said...

300? shut UP!! way to GO!

Home ec new Haven said...

Here's to 300 more! Your things are so lovely, it's no wonder you've sold so many :)

Anonymous said...

Karen, congrats on you 300th sale! I'm not surprised that your full of love creations sell so well :) And I'm the owner of one of them and it's in everyday use... I just LOVE it so much :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin